National Overseas Mediclaim Insurance, National Travel Insurance
National Insurance Company Ltd, a government of India undertaking. has overseas mediclaim policies for the travelers who travel overseas which takes care of their health needs in overseas. Alomg with the reimburseable and hospitalization medical expenses these plans provides a nominal coverage for loss of passport, baggage loss, baggage delay, death due to accident and more.
Travel insurance products
Following are some of the National Insurance travel insurance products. Get free quotes of products by clicking on the specified button. There is no extra charge for any of the online purchase facility available for these travel insurance products.
- Maximum Coverage - US$50,000, US$250,000, US$500,000.
- Available for the maximum of 180 days
- Optional add-on benefits coverage
- Maximum Coverage - US$25,000
- Covers all Asian Countries excluding Japan
- Available for a maximum of 30 days
- Maximum Coverage - US$250,000, US$500,000.
- Travel multiple times during the coverage period
- Each trip length not exceeding 60 days
- Maximum Coverage - Rs. 50,000, Rs.100,000.
- Travel anywere within India
- Single and multi trip plans available
- Maximum coverage range from USD 50,000 to USD 1,00,000
- Coverage for senior citizens in the age group of 71-80 years
- Two plans are available namely, Silver and Bronze
- Maximum Coverage - US$50,000, US$100,000, US$250,000 & US$500,000
- Eligible Age limit 16-40 years
- Accepted by overseas universities
Buy National Travel Insurance Online
There will be a simple online application for travelers to complete and enroll to National travel insurance. Once the online application is completed, travelers can use a credit / debit card or cheque to make the payment of premium cost. Travelers can purchase this travel insurance online from anywhere in the world. Many of our customers are in the USA, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia and buy this insurance online for family members traveling overseas from India. A confirmation email will be sent to the travel insurance customers immediately after the completion of purchase process using a credit/debit card or cheque. Those who are using cheque can send the same to the mailing address of Eindiainsurance office specified on the application.