Swedish Visa Insurance, Travel Insurance for Sweden
Europe Travel Insurance has been made convenient with the Schengen Visa. Europe Travel Insurance common visa allows you to travel to 24 schengen countries. However Schengen visa countries require visitors to have health insurance coverage. Schengen Visa insurance requirements are specified by the consulates.
1| Fill quote form 2| Compare Policies 3| Fill application form 4| Make Payment
Compare Sweden Visa Travel Insurance
There are several Indian insurance companies that offer travel insurance which satisfy consulate requirements for the Schengen visa. However, deciding on a specific policy can be cumbersome given the many options. There are several policies, different medical maximum coverages, different deductible options and limitations. Choosing a policy that satisfies your specific requirements is not always simple.
At EIndiaInsurance.com we have created a comprehensive, easy to use 'Compare Indian travel insurance quotes' utility that simplifies the process by comparing insurance quotes as well as different benefit options. At one place, you can compare policies of different companies, and then purchase the policy that you like best. You can purchase using your credit card, and the policy will be emailed to you. A print out of this policy document should be provided to the consulate along with the visa application.
- The Kingdom of Sweden is located in Northern Europe, bordering the Baltic Sea. The country has a population of 8.5 million, and the capital city is Stockholm.
- The people are predominantly Lutheran (about 87%). The languages spoken are Swedish and English.
- Sweden has achieved an enviable standard of living under a mixed system of high-tech capitalism and extensive welfare benefits.
- Sweden offers the simple joys of fresh air, landscape and culture.
- Its forests are starkly beautiful, its lakes giant. Stockholm, the country's capital, is a progressive city with pockets that maintain a village feel.
- Gothenburg and Malmo also beckon with urban delights.
- Away from the cities, Sweden takes in vast areas of scenic coastline and idyllic islands.
- The wilderness areas of Norrland have the legendary midnight sun in summer, Arctic Scandinavia's highest mountain and marvellous hiking trails.