As an international traveler, you might be travelling to a foreign country for business or pleasure. However, International travel does involve some risk as you are going to an entirely new environment. As a traveler you must be aware that health care system is expensive in foreign countries and medical emergencies are unpredictable along with unanticipated situations like loss of passport or baggage. To safeguard travelers in these unforeseen situations abroad, travel insurance plans are designed by Bajaj Allianz Insurance India. Bajaj Allianz Overseas Travel Insurance Plans are approved by Schengen states for travel to Europe (France General, Spain, Italy, Germany ...) for issuing the Schengen visa
Visiting foreign countries for business or pleasure can be more peaceful if we are travelling covered with a medical insurance plan. Bajaj Allianz travel insurance is one of the most efficient medical insurance coverage for those who are visiting foreign countries and staying there for a certain period time. The benefits, coverage details and premium cost of the plans can be accessed online by travelers.
How to buy online?
It is very simple for travelers to get free quotes of Bajaj Allianz travel insurance online and complete the purchase process. The facility to complete the purchase process has made easy online. Travelers can use their credit/debit card or cheque to complete paying premium cost of Bajaj Allianz travel insurance. After the completion of the payment you will receive the policy document in your email and the same will be couriered to your Indian mailing address.
- Bajaj Allianz plans are available for travelers till the age of 85 years.
- Bajaj Allianz travel policy can be purchased for 6 months and can be extended for another 6 months. (travelers more than 70 however cannot renew)
- In Bajaj Allianz there is no classification in the sub limits hence it is relatively more beneficial to the customer as it has a per sickness incident limit & per accident incident limit. Another advantage is that the sub limit is applicable for travelers above 60 years only.
- These plans satisfies Schengen visa insurance requirements (required for travel to Europe).
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is the first & the only insurer in India to provide in house travel operations for Overseas Travel Insurance