Benefits of Reliance Travel Care Asia Insurance
- Specially designed Plan, keeping in mind the travel requirements in Asian Countries excluding Japan.
- Choose from Silver and Standard Plan variants
- Coverage of pre-existing ailments in case of life threatening situations
- Extensive coverage offered at the most affordable prices
- Automated extensions of Policy in case of medical emergency and evacuation (upto 30 days) and delay of common carrier (upto 7 days) beyond Policy expiry
- 24 Hour Emergency Cashless Services offered through Emergency Assistance Service Provider
Medical Expenses including transportation and evacuation
Insurance plan takes care of emergency medical expenses incurred by the Insured / Insured Person whilst abroad, for any sudden disease, illness, injury or death, with cashless facility. Policy will reimburse emergency expenses towards medical evacuation to India. It also covers the cost of transporting the mortal remains of the deceased back home or the costs towards burial abroad, in case of one's untimely demise.
Dental Care Expenses
Asia travel insurance covers dental expenses incurred by the Insured / Insured Person for any acute anesthetic treatment of a natural tooth or teeth during a trip due to an injury but not exceeding the Sum Insured as specified in the Schedule to the Policy.
Pays compensation if the Insured / Insured Person unfortunately sustain accidental bodily injury during the trip.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Common Carrier
Plan pays compensation for injury sustained by Insured, which results in loss of life or permanent disability while riding as a passenger in any common carrier.
Loss of Passport
It will reimburse actual expenses incurred for obtaining a duplicate or fresh passport in the event of a loss
Total Loss of Checked Baggage
Plan compensate the Insured / Insured Person for the total loss of checked-in baggage on a trip by a common carrier.
Delay of Checked Baggage
If the checked-in baggage is delayed for more than 12 hours, reliance travel care asia plan shall reimburse the Insured / Insured Person expenses incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication.
Reasonable additional expenses incurred to be reimbursed if the trip is delayed for more than twelve hours from the scheduled time.
Plan offers compensation for liability/damages paid to a third party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property that is caused involuntarily by the Insured / Insured Person abroad.
Financial Emergency Assistance
Insurance provides financial assistance in the event of a financial emergency arising due to theft
Provides an allowance in the event of hijack of a common carrier for more than 12 hours in which the Insured is traveling on a trip.
At Reliance General Insurance, we would like things to be as transparent as possible. To ensure that you do not face any misunderstanding when you make a claim, we would like you to know some of the major exclusions under the Policy.
- Medical expenses towards treatment of any pre-existing illness (unless of life threatening nature), pregnancy or complication related to the same (unless of life threatening nature), suicide, self inflicted injury or illness, mental disorder, anxiety, stress or depression, venereal disease, alcohol/drug abuse, dangerous sports, HIV/ AIDS etc will not be payable.
- No claim will be paid if the Insured Person.
- Is travelling against the advice of a Physician
- Is receiving or on a waiting list for specified medical treatment declared in the Physician's report or certificate
- Is travelling for the purpose of obtaining treatment
- Has received a terminal prognosis for a medical condition
- No claim will be paid towards theft or loss of passport when left unattended or not informed to Police authorities.
- In case of loss of checked baggage, no partial loss or damage shall become payable.
- No claim will be payable towards loss arising out of War and Nuclear perils.
- No Medical Check Up
- Comprehensive coverage through various unique benefits like compassionate visit, home burglary Insurance, Financial Emergency Assistance etc
- Custom made plans (Standard, Plus and Elite)
- Option of an annual Plan covering multiple trips to benefit Frequent Travellers.
- Per-day Basis coverage for short-term trips.
- Coverage for Pre-existing Ailments and Maternity -in case of life threatening situations.
- Coverage available for sports persons and trip involving winter/adventurous sports (subject to prior declaration, premium loading and underwriting approval)
- Automated extensions of policy in case of medical emergency and evacuation (upto 30 days) and delay of common carrier (upto 7 days) beyond Policy expiry
- 24 hour Emergency Cashless Services offered through Emergency Assistance Service Provide